CB49 Cross Buff Kit
Buffing and Blending abrasives
11 Buffing and Blending Abrasives and 1 Long Spiral Mandrel all for under $85.00!
Cross buff blending abrasives are ideal for smoothing, polishing, and blending. These little abrasive tools are perfect for uneven and awkward surfaces that need to be blended or given a uniform surface finish. Flexible material can conform to difficult areas, and is more forgiving on soft metals and materials than stiff abrasives.
This Kit includes:
- 1 Cross Buff in 2 inch diameter Coarse grit
- 1 Cross Buff in 2 inch diameter Medium grit
- 1 Cross Buff in 1.5 inch diameter Coarse grit
- 1 Cross Buff in 1.5 inch diameter Medium grit
- 1 Cross Buff in 1.5 inch diameter Fine grit
- 2 Cross Buffs in 1 inch diameter Coarse grit
- 2 Cross Buffs in 1 inch diameter Medium grit
- 2 Cross Buffs in 1 inch diameter Fine grit
- 1 Long Spiral Mandrel with 4 inch shank length
Porting and polishing abrasives.
Great for use in port runners and intake manifolds.
Flexible abrasive material conforms to contours and curves. Great for radius angles and curved intake tunnels.
Larger Cross buffs and longer mandrel are ideal for large displacement cylinder heads and intakes, like you will find on high power drag racing engines.